I have a super oily skin so I have to take extra care for my skin otherwise it gets really bad. I have been taking a very good care of my skin lately. Because if the skin is good definitely the makeup will also look good. This month I used up mostly the skin care stuff. So here is the sneak peak-
Left to Right:-
1. Sunsilk Shampoo- I use this shampoo and baby shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and its pretty good for that use.
2. Sebamed Facial Foam:- My HG Cleanser.
3. Loreal Go Clean Cleanser- Pretty decent product.
4. Caudalie Cleansing Water- Can be used as makeup remover and Cleanser. My another HG, reviewed Here
5. Vaseline Total Moisture:- Decent Moisturiser for Summers.
6. Maybelline Baby Lips:- Cant have enough of these totally love them.
7. Clinique DDMG Travel Size:- This one I carry with me in my makeup bag, have to get another travel size. Great product.
8.Vitamin C Moisturiser:- I bought this just because it says it has Vitamin C, didnt broke me out. Didnt notice any difference in the skin, quite oily for my oily skin.
9. Bumble N Bumble Shampoo conditioner Sample- Bought this to see if this product really works, but sadly this didn't do anything exceptional. I can get these kind of quality at drugstore also.