Monday, August 12, 2013

Loreal Paris Go Clean 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub Review

Today I will be sharing my recent favorite Scrub cum Cleanser which is helping my oil skin to be squeaky clean.  We went for the Grocery shopping ( Me and my husband ) and like always Mr. was doing grocery and I was in the Beauty Section exploring.  I found this little guy and the packaging was really attractive and it caught my eyeballs and I bought it.  So here is the review.


Loreal Paris Go Clean 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

Claims: Gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells and unclogs- pore by pore.  Removes all traces of oil, dirt and makeup.  Pores look visibly smaller.

Price: $4.99

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, COCO-BETAINE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER / APRICOT SEED POWDER, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE



Loreal Paris Go Clean 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub


My Experience:  Now talking about my experience I totally love this product.  It removes all the dirt and oil on my face.  It is apricot color and has gel consistency which lathers up so you can use it as a face wash also if you are in a hurry.  It has a lid packaging which is very convenient.  It has a scrublet with this which is not at all harsh on skin.  It is very very soft.  What you have to do is pore some amount on the scrublet and gently massage your face, lifting away impurities and unclogging pores for cleaner.  As far as pores are concerned I didn't notice the reduction in size of pores.  But it does leave my skin squeaky clean.

Thumbs Up:

1. Dermatologist tested.

2.  Hypo allergic

3.  It has salicylic acid in it which is good for acne prone skin.

4.  Inexpensive.

5.  Smells awesome of fresh peaches.

6.  Scrublet with the product is very soft on skin.

7.  Did not broke me out.

8.  Leaves the skin squeaky clean.

Thumbs Down: 

The only down side of this is if it gets into the eyes it irritates so much.  But that is not a major thing.

So this was my little review on the product.  Do try it and share your experience.  Hope this was helpful:)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...