Monday, August 12, 2013

Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water Review

I went to Sephora to buy my Clinique Clarifying Lotion no. 4 and I saw Caudalie counter and saw this Cleansing Water.  I have seen Missglamorazzi raving about this product so i thought I should give it a try because I also have oily skin like her.  And I have been using this for 2 weeks now.  So I whought of sharing my experience with you guys. 


Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water

Company Claims:  This gentle micellar water perfectly cleans and removes make-up. Its high-tolerance formula is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive, thanks to its moisturizing and soothing active ingredients. 

How To Use: Use Cleansing water with a cotton pad on the face and eyes, morning and evening. No need to rinse.


Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water


Price: $14 for 100 ml.

My Experience: When I first used this on my skin before bedtime I did not notice anything but next morning when I woke up I saw one of my breakout was healing.  The size of the pimple decreased and from then on I don't experience any breakouts.  I am using this product twice a day.  I am surprised because it does not claims to do so.  I LOVE  it to the CORE.  I bought travel size because I was not sure about the effectiveness of the product but now I will go back ones this bottle is finished and buy the full version.


Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water


THUMBS UP:  

1.  Soothes, moisturizes and softens skin. 

2. Very lightly scented which is pleasent.

3. Hypo-allergenic. Non-Irritating. All skin types, even sensitive skin.


4.  Removes makeup very well.

5.   Did not sting at all but was soothing when used on my very sensitive eyes.

6.  Easily available online in smaller bottles, ideal for travel.

7.  Contains soothing and hydrating natural ingredients

THUMBS DOWN: 

1.  I feel like it leaves a slight residue on the skin.

2.   Have to use more quantity of the product while cleansing, because of its watery         
      consistency.

Overall its a great Cleansing Water cum Makeup Remover.  Have you used this before? Hope this was helpful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...