Friday, November 29, 2013

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub Review

Winter is here and my lips are behaving very bad no matter how many tubes of lip balms I am using up but dryness is still there.  I am a huge fan of Lush Skin Care products and during my last visit to Lush I saw these at the checkout counter.  You know these SA, they keep things at checkout counter to tempt the customer.  Anyway that is the other story.  So I saw these and I have to try these.  So I got one for me.  Read on to know my experience with these.


Lush Popcorn Scrub


Lush claims:-
Indulge in the sweet-and-salty taste of this delectable lip scrub. Sugar and fine sea salt exfoliate away dry skin while jojoba and coconut oils restore essential hydration to the lips for a smooth, softened pout. Use Popcorn on its own for a luxurious (and delicious!) lip treatment, or before applying your favorite lip color for perfectly soft, kissable lips.

Price:- $9.95 or 600 Rs.


Lush Popcorn Lip scrub
Ingredients:- Castor Sugar , Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) , Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Corn Meal (Zea Mays) , Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Fizzy Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) , Flavor


Lush Pop corn LipScrub
How To Use:- 

Scrub your lips with our sugary Lip Scrubs to make them smooth and tempting. Take a pea-sized amount and scrub your lips soft, then lick off the excess!

My Experience:- 

This product comes in a tub packaging and it is white in color with sugary texture.  I have extremely dry lips so when I put on lipstick it sticks to the dry flakes on my lips and looks terrible.  I use it morning and night. In the morning I scrub my lips and put on lip balm before I start my makeup and then put on my lipstick at the end. At night I scrub right before bed and put on my lip balm. My lips have never felt smoother. Coming to the taste it taste sweet and salty which is why it is very difficult to resist eating it.  It is edible so you do not have to worry getting this into your mouth.  It is totally a WIN WIN situation.  The scrub is not at all harsh on the lips.  It does not make hole in the pocket also as it will lasts long time.


Lush Pop corn Lip Scrub!
Thumbs Up:-

1.  Very gentle on lips.
2.  Smells and tastes yummy.
3.  Comes in a cute jar packaging.
4.  One jar will last you long time because little goes a long way.
5.  Shelf life is 1 yr which is great because most of the lush products shelf life is very less.
6.  Lipstick glides on smoothly after usage, no dry flakes.
7.  Very lightweight, non greasy and moisturizing.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Tub Packaging which is really unhygienic so please Do not share:)

This is my experience with this scrub, so girls if you have dry chapped lips do give this a try and hope you will love it as much as I do.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...