Friday, November 15, 2013

Lorac Pro Palette Review, Photos, Swatches and LOTD!

I have been listening good things about this palette for so long from You tube Gurus.  I so wanted to try this palette but I was delaying it thinking I already have so many of them so I should skip it.  But you know woman when they want something they get it ultimately.  So Finally I got hands on this palette and I am so loving this.  Read on to know more.


Lorac Pro Palette


Price:- $42 

Packaging:-  This palette comes in cardboard packaging which is very sleek and travel friendly.  It has a magnetic closure which keeps the palette intact.  It has a mirror in the palette which is great on the go.


Lorac Pro Palette
My Experience:-  This palette comes with 16 eye shadows which are half matte and half shimmery which makes it great for shimmer as well as matte lovers.  You get all the options.  All the shadows are extremely pigmented.  And all the shades are extremely gorgeous and blendable.  The texture of all the eye shadows are soft and smooth.  There is a bit of fallout but I don't mind it. It has all the colors you need to create a full eye look. There's perfect transition, highlight, lid, and outer lid definition colors. It is everything you need in a palette and more. It is easy to blend, work with, and long-lasting. There are many possible looks that can be created from this.  There are golds, champagnes, browns light to dark also great classic matte black.  As I said there is a tendency of fall outs so always tap your brush before application.


Lorac Pro Palette
Swatches:-


Lorac Pro Palette

LOTD:-


Lorac Pro Palette
Overall,  I am in LOVE with this palette.  Whether you are matte lover or shimmer lover this is the one for you.  Hope it helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...