Everybody has some kind of makeup that they use almost daily including me. I mean color of lipsticks or blushes may change but some things remain constant when I do makeup. Most of the time I don't have time to go for a foundation thing so I use some basic things so I thought I’d share them with you all.
|Everyday Makeup Routine|
1. Garnier BB Cream
2. Garnier Eye roll on for dark circles
3. Loreal Infalliable Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe
4. Lorac eye Liner
5. CoverGirl Rocket Mascara
6. Lotus Kohl
7. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush
8. Maybelline Elixir Lip color
9. Brushes:- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush and MAC 217.
So here is my everyday make up look!
How To Get This Look:-
1. Start with moisturising the face.
2. After moisturiser, apply Garnier BB Cream on the entire face and not to forget on the neck also.
3. If you have oily skin set with powder, these days weather is cold I have skipped powder.
4. Apply Garnier Roll on, its a tinted one so it will take care of the under eye darkness, use your fingers and blend it slowly.
5. Now for the Eye Makeup:- Apply Loreal Infalliable eyeshadow all over the lid and blend the harsh edges with MAC 217 brush or any fluffy blending brush.
6. Apply eyeliner and curl your eyelashes and use a mascara for fuller lashes.
7. Now using a blush brush apply the blush on the apple of your cheeks moving upwards.
8.Now apply kohl on the waterline and finish off with your favorite lipstick.
That's it for this look. Hope you like this look, its very simple plus this will not take too long.
So what is your everyday makeup look?