Monday, October 28, 2013

The Balm Instain Blush Toile Review

Offlate I have been using so much of skin care products and reviewing them so thought of doing makeup review now. I love The Balm products, they are great for quality and the packaging of all the products are superb.  Read on to know more.

The Balm Instain Blush Toile



Claims:- 
 the Balm’s long-wearing, STAINING powder blush is a fashion must have! With six shades, perfect for all seasons and skin tones, it will give your cheeks color that won’t quit.

the Balm Instain Blush Toile
Price:- $22

How to Apply?
For a picture perfect, fresh-off-the-runway look, use Blend a Hand powder brush and work it!


The Balm instain Blush Toile
My Experience:-

These blushes comes in 6 shades.  These come in cardboard packaging and magnetic closure and a mirror inside which makes them great for travel.  This is completely matte shade and there are no shimmer which is fantastic.  I chose the shade Toile for me  its a strawberry shade like peachy pink which has lot of pink and coral tone to it.  Very rich in pigmentation.  It is one of the most vibrant shade in this collection. These are powder blushes and are really long wearing.  They have a staining quality and are really pigmented.  So you have to use them really sparingly, little goes a long way and you can definitely build the color if you want more.  When I bought these I expected them to be good because when you pay such amount for a blush it should better be good and my experience was great.  It was an online purchase so I was not sure how the shade will look on me.  But I was really happy with the results, they are really long wearing.  gives a nice glow to the face and MUST HAVE.



the Balm Instain blush Toile

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Staining quality.

2.  Comes in various shades.

3.  Long Wearing, lasts all day long.

4.  Doesn't appear powdery on the skin.

5.  Little goes a long way.

6.  Very intensive shade, very pigmented.

7.  Looks very pretty and juicy on the cheeks.

The Balm Instain Blush Toile Swatch
And this is how it looks on me!
Lotd featuring the Balm Instain Blush Toile
Thumbs Down:-

None, I Love these.

Overall,  I LOVE these blushes, and I am definitely getting other shades from this line.  If you are blush lover this range is definitely a MUST HAVE.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...