Thursday, October 3, 2013

Monthly Empties

Hey Everyone,

I have a super oily skin so I have to take extra care for my skin otherwise it gets really bad.  I have been taking a very good care of my skin lately.  Because if the skin is good definitely the makeup will also look good.  This month I used up mostly the skin care stuff.  So here is the sneak peak-


Monthly empties

Left to Right:-

1.  Sunsilk Shampoo-  I use this shampoo and baby shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and its pretty good for that use.

2.  Sebamed Facial Foam:-  My HG Cleanser.

3.  Loreal Go Clean Cleanser-  Pretty decent product.

4.  Caudalie Cleansing Water-  Can be used as makeup remover and Cleanser.  My another HG, reviewed Here

5.  Vaseline Total Moisture:-  Decent Moisturiser for Summers.

6.  Maybelline Baby Lips:-  Cant have enough of these totally love them.

7.  Clinique DDMG Travel Size:-  This one I carry with me in my makeup bag, have to get another travel size.  Great product.

8.Vitamin C Moisturiser:-  I bought this just because it says it has Vitamin C, didnt broke me out.  Didnt notice any difference in the skin, quite oily for my oily skin.

9.  Bumble N Bumble Shampoo conditioner Sample-  Bought this to see if this product really works, but sadly this didn't do anything exceptional.  I can get these kind of quality at drugstore also.

Monthly empties
Monthly empties

Monthly empties
That is it for this post, hope you liked the post.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...