Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lotus Professional Cleansing Facial Green Tea and Chamomile Soothing Masque Review

I have a very oily and acne prone skin, on my recent visit to India I got my facial done from one of the local salon in India and she used Lotus Professional range on me, and I was very happy with the results.  I immediately bought the masque and Cinnamon Gel and I have been using this and loving it.


Lotus Professional Cleansing Facial Green Tea and Chamomile Soothing Masque



Price: INR 250 approximately ( $4 nearly )

Ingredients:- 
 Water, Titanium Dioxide, Iso Propyl Myristate, Camellia sinesis( Green Tea) Extract, Garcina Indica (Kokumbutter) Liight Liquid Paraffin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Sabucus Nigra(Elder Tree) Extract, Lavandula Officinalis ( Lavender) extract. Rose Centifolia( Rose Flower) extract, Cetostearyl alcohol, Bees Wax, Emusifying Wax, Dimethicore malwa sylvertis ( Mallow) Extract, Polysorbate 80, Steareth-21, Alpha Bisabolol, Matriacarie Recutita ( Chamomile Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Alizarin, CyanineGreen, Essential Oil Blend Disodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben

How To Apply:-
Apply generous amount all over the face.  Leave it for 15-20 mins.  Masque will not dry.  Wipe off either damp sponge or wash off with fresh water & dry.

My Experience:-  
It comes in a tube packaging and has a thick texture which is green in color.  It has a very nice fragrance to it which lingers during application.  My salon lady used this on me after massaging and removing Cinnamon gel from this range and it worked great. When I applied it at home without cinnamon gel my skin was looking fresh but the effects were less comparatively.  So now I always use this with that cinnamon gel from this range.  It imparts a glow on my face and my skin looks fresh and healthy after using this. This mask does not dries, leaves a greenish caste on skin.  I would suggest everyone to use this before shower.As it has Green Tea and Chamomile in it, these ingredients helps with redness, itching, rashes or any other sensitivity which occur during or after the facial, face waxing and even after bleaching. 

SWATCH-


Lotus Professional Cleansing Facial Green Tea and Chamomile Soothing Masque

Thumbs Up:-  

1.  Never broke me out.

2.  Gives nice glow.

3.  Herbal product so there are no side effects.

4.  Has Green Tea and Chamomile in it which are good for skin because both of them have soothing properties.

5.  Decently priced.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Product accumulates at the mouth of tube.

2.  Availability, you can only buy it from the salons.  It is not available outside India.

This is a great product if you have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin.  Although the packaging says its for all skin types, I feel Very Dry Skinned Beauties may not like.  This was my short review about the product.  Hope this was helpful.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...