Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ELF Makeup Shopping/Haul!

I have not been doing well so many health issues I am facing for the past one month or so.  And this also means I have not been going out for shopping and all.  But sickness also gives me time to be in bed all day and see the stuff online.  Recently I was just browsing the ELF website and I saw few new stuff.  I always hear good reviews about ELF products that they are not only cheap price wise but their quality of products is great too.  I saw few things that really clicked to me and here is what I got.

ELF HAUL


1.  Brushes:-

1.  Studio Lip Brush ( Price:-$3 ):-  I don't have a good lip brush, I had one from INGLOT but I lost it during travel, so I saw this retractable lip brush on the website which looks great for travel and it has a cap so this way it will not mess up things in your bag.

2.  ELF Essential Eyelash and Brow Wand ( Price:-$1 ):-  This is a normal spoolie brush which I got for my eyebrows.  I never really did my eyebrows, but now I really wanted to as they can really frame the face.  So I wanted to try this.

3.  Mascara and shadow Shield ( Price:-$3 ):-  This is one of the interesting product that I saw, basically its a shield which helps prevent skin against mascara smears and eyeshadow fallouts.  Quite interesting and I am excited to try this out.

ELF Haul

2.  Lip Products:-

1.  ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy( Price:-$3 ):-  I never tried ELF lip products so wanted to pick up some of the lip products.  It is a lip gloss which does not contain shimmer and has Vitamin E in it.

2.  ELF Essentials Lipstick in Flirtatious ( Price:-$1 ):-  Can you imagine a lipstick for just a dollar, to be honest it was so cheap that I could not resist picking up one.  I want to see what kind of formula and texture it has though the website says its super creamy and pigmented.

ELF Haul
3.  Face Products:-

1.  ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion ( Price:-$3 ):-  I hate blushes which has shimmer in it as they can really accentuate the flaws on the face, I saw this blush on the website and guess what its 100% matte which is rare for a drugstore blush and its a gorgeous hot pink blush.  So excited to try this.

2.  ELF Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder ( Price:-$3 ):-  I never buy foundation and concealer online as you never know what shade might suit you until and unless you know your shade.  This is a translucent powder that works for all skin tones.  Meant for oily and combination skin beauties to control oil and shine.

ELF Haul
4.  ELF Studio Daily Moisture Stick ( Price:-$6 ):-  It is a clear gel formula stick which is lightweight and use to treat dry areas around the face and body.  It has anti-ageing properties but I don't know if it will work on face also but will try and share it.

5. ELF Studio Brush Cleanser ( Price:-$3 ):-  I have been using MAC Brush Cleanser for spot cleaning the brushes for so long.  I saw this brush cleanser and I wanted to see if it can work as good as MAC one for spot cleaning.

6. ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Plum Purple ( Price:-$3 ):-  This is a cream eyeliner as the name says, I dont really had plum eyeliner so this was the reason I picked this up, comes with the brush.  Want to see how good is this.  Comes in so many shades will pick more if its good.

ELF Haul
7.  ELF Essential Dual Pencil Sharpener ( Price:-$1 ):-  Nothing fancy just a sharpener as I don't have any sharpener here with me.  Lost the one from Lakme.

8.  ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads( Price:-$2 ):-  Easy and convenient pads to remove nail paints.

9.  ELF Essential Nailpolish in Bubblegum Pink ( Price:-$2 ):-  Comes in tons of shade and I will not say I dont have any pink nailpolish because I have tonnes of them but I wanted more like any other girl.

This is what I got from ELF, I would highly recommend to check out their products, they are super affordable and great quality.  And I will update you soon with the reviews of these products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...