Monday, November 25, 2013

Best Maybelline Lipsticks

Like any other girl I am crazy for lipstick and I love my lipsticks more than my food.  Maybelline is one brand which has some great products and the price is amazing, very affordable.  For a lipstick lover Maybelline is a best budget brand.  I am more of a lipstick than a lip gloss person, so I am always on the lookout of great shades.  I love Maybelline as a brand as the brand always come up with beautiful shades which looks fresh on the face.  Here are some of my favorite lipsitck from Maybelline.


Maybelline Lipsticks

1.  Maybelline Colorsensational High shine Lipstick in Coral Lustre no. 840:-
     Texture:- Creamy, Soft.
     Stying Power:-2-3 hrs.
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Coral Lustre

2.  Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipstick in Fruit Punch no. 825:-
     Texture- Creamy
     Staying Power:- 2-3 hrs.
Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Fruit Punch

3.  Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red no. 530:-
     Texture:-Creamy
     Staying power:-3-4 hrs
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Fatal Red

4.  Maybelline Super Stay 14 hr lipstick in Stay with me Coral no. 430:-
     Texture:-Dry
     Staying Power:- 7-8 hrs. leaves stain.
Maybelline Super Stay 14 hr Lipstick Stay with me Coral

5.  Maybelline Elixir Celestial Coral no.010:-
     Texture:-Creamy
     Staying Power:- 3-4 hrs
Maybelline Elixir in Celestial Coral
6.  Maybelline New Vivids in Vivid rose no. 875:-

     Texture:-  Creamy
     Staying Power:- 4-5 hrs.
Maybelline Vivids in Vivid Rose
These are some of my favorite lipstick that I use and love.  Hope you like these as much as I do.  Till next time Stay beautiful girls!

   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...