Friday, August 23, 2013

Review: Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express

I have always been a mascara girl because it transforms the eye look so I always keep on trying new mascara, and this time I tried Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara and I really liked it, it transforms my eyelashes as if I am wearing false eyelashes.

Price:$7.49 ( Bought it from Ulta )


Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express




Thumbs Up:
1.  Fantastic Brush, I can reach every single eyelash which is great.
2.  No clumps, builds very quickly.
3.  Bigger, even and smoother eyelashes, seems as if you are wearing false eyelashes.
4.  Gives so much volume, best for people who have non-existant eyelashes.

5.  Contact lens safe.

6.  Very pretty packaging.

7.  It does not weigh down my eyelashes. It holds up the curls for around 8 hours

Thumbs Down:

It is a gel consistency so you have to apply the second coat immediately before the first one dries.

After a long time I have picked up a drugstore mascara and I am quite liking it. It’s great if you want too much drama for your eyes. It gives you nice curl , lengthens your lashes , adds volume and makes you look totally awake. I am reaching out for this mascara more often than not these days.
If you are someone who likes a lot of a drama to eyelashes, this is for you. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...