Monday, September 23, 2013

Lotus Professionals Puravitals Cinnamon Energising Massage Gel Review

Hey Everyone,

I am back with one more review, and this time its one of my HG product, I absolutely swear by this.  I got to know about this one on my visit to my local salon in India, the lady used this along with Green tea mask that I reviewed earlier on the blog, and it worked wonderfully.  The results were fabulous.  So this is what I use thrice a month along with my scrub and face mask.


Lotus Professionals Puravitals Cinnamon Energising Massage Gel

Claims:-  Do not know what it claims nothing mentioned on the tub as well as no details are mentioned online.

Price:-  INR 595 or $10 nearly.

Ingredients:- Water, Dimethicone copolyol,Polysorbate 20, Cabomer, Zinigiber Officinale ( ginger Extract ), Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Foeniculum vulgare ( fennel ) Extract, Cinnamonum Zeyalancium ( cinnamon ) leaf oil, Eugenia Caryopllata ( Clove ) Oil, 2- Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben Sodium.


Lotus Professionals Puravitals Cinnamon Energising Massage Gel
My Experience:-  This comes in a tub packaging which I personally do not like due to hygiene reasons.  But that's ok, i have the solution for that so not a major complaint.  It is a clear product with gel like consistency, and you need a coin size for the entire face. It smells wonderful of cinnamon, clove which I am in love with. Don't know what it claims, but after using this product my skin glows, looks clean and clear.  My acne breakouts if any also calm down. I massage it on my wet face and it gets absorb in the skin like magic so all in one its a great product.   I used to have mild acne scaring on my cheek but its gone now and I have a clear face. I would suggest this to everyone especially oily skin beauties who have acne problems.

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Have the goodness of cinnamon, fennel, ginger and clove which is good for breakouts.

2.  Gives nice glow to the skin.

3.  Skin looks clearer and fresh after usage.

4.  Has a very pleasant fragrance.

5.  Skin feels super soft.

6.  Helps in lightening acne scars.

7.  Pimples heals faster and do not leave a scar behind.  

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Contains Paraben, though Lotus is a herbal brand.

2.  Tub packaging.

3.  People with sensitive skin should patch test due to the presence of cinnamon, clove,fennel and ginger.

This is a great product and I would suggest this to everyone especially oily skin beauties who have acne problems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...