Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pink Mania- Look of the Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day, mine was pretty boring as it's been snowing here and we were not able to go out anywhere.  Last weekend we went for post valentines day celebration that is for a dinner and for a change I got chance to do my makeup patiently and click some of the pictures for my blog.  I didn't do any post for Valentines Day Special, so thought atleast I should share my pics of Post Valentine Dinner.  Pink is my favorite colors,  although I like all the vibrant colors but somehow Pink is something very close to my heart.

Products Used

As it was an evening look so I instead of using brown eyeliner I chose black one to intensify the look as the eyeshadows that I used here are Nudes.

Products Used:-
1.  Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
2.  Lakme Invisible Foundation.
3.  Revlon Photoready Skinlights ( recently bought showed in one of the recent haul post here )
4.  Revlon Photoready Blush flushed
5.  Revlon Lip Lacquer in Apologetic
6.  Wet n Wild Walking on the Eggshells Palette
7.  Milani Eyetech Extreme LiquidEyeliner
8.  Maybelline the Rocket Mascara.

Pink Mania-Look of the Day!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...