Thursday, February 27, 2014

FOTD : Purple Fever

Its been long since I did any makeup look, I wanted to see how Purple eye will look against my skin tone but i didn't want to try Black as that looks too dramatic.  So I tried this look to see how it looks.  I also got Revlon Shimmer Brick recently and wanted to see how the shades look.  So this is basically a combined look Purple with Hint of pink.

Purple with hint of pink: FOTD
FOTD-Purple Fever with Hint of Pink
Face:-

Lakme Invisible Foundation
Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser
Revlon Shimmering Brick in Rose

Lips:-
Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pop
NYX Pencil in Hot Pink

FOTD- Purple Fever with Hint of Pink

Eyes:-

Tarte Amazonian Clay Cheek and Eye Palette ( reviewed here )

FOTD- Purple fever

Purple Fever


So, this is the look that I came up with, do leave your comments below if you like the look and how does purple looks on me.  I have recently bought the Revlon Shimmer Brick and I have been using it alot these days, do let me know if you want me to review the same.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...