Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Current Favorite Lipsticks

Today I am going to share my current favorite lipstick.  And I am wearing these a lot these days.

Lipstick


From Left to Right: Maybelline Super Stay 14 hr Lipstick- Stay with me Coral, NYX Soft MatteLip Cream in Amsterdem, NYX Round Lipstick Femme, Revlon Lip Butter- Candy Apple, Maybelline Colorsensational High shine Lipstick in Fruit Punch


Maybelline Super Stay 14 hr lipstick Stay With Mme coral-  It is a matte coral lipstick, so needs a lip balm underneath.  Very pretty shade, super duper pigmented, does not bleed at all.

Maybelline Stay with me Coral


NYX-Amsterdem: It is a bright red matte shade.which instantly brightens up the face.  Very Creamy Formula.



NYX Round Lipstick in Femme:  It is a coral color which is buildable as per the personal choice.  Very Creamy and smooth on application.



Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple: It has buttery texture.  One of the best hydrating lipstick. Very creamy on application. Wearable red color which looks good on all skin tones.



Maybelline Fruit Punch: It is a pinky color which glides on smoothly has a glossy finish.  Has some subtle silvery shine which is very much wearable.


Swatches :-


These are few of my choices at the moment. Hope you like them. I would love to hear favorites from you also.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...